Area Churches Together Serving, also known as the A.C.T.S. Network, is an interdenominational group of Norwalk churches that have a focus on evangelism, which is the spreading of the Gospel by preaching or personal witness. Churches in the A.C.T.S. Network have signed a document called The Lausanne Covenant, which outlines 15 principles of our Christian faith, including the purpose of God, the authority and power of the Bible, the nature of Jesus Christ, and others. These churches have entered into a solemn covenant with God and with each other to pray, to plan and to work together for the evangelization of all people in the Norwalk area.
Pastors and staff from the A.C.T.S. Network meet weekly to plan, pray and support one another. The Network consists of the following Norwalk churches:
- Crossroads Church
- Fellowship Christian Church
- Norwalk United Methodist Church
- First Baptist Church of Norwalk
A.C.T.S. Network churches work to spread the Gospel through a number of functions, including a combined worship service held annually, a 4th of July outreach event, and others.
How you can help
- Come to the annual combined A.C.T.S. service, and volunteer to help if you are able.
- Have fun at our 4th of July event, held at the Norwalk City Park. We always need volunteers and would welcome your help.
- Pray for our efforts.