Crossroads Kids Preschool & Early Education Learning Center is a child-oriented, Christ-centered learning environment. Our goal is to assist families in our community with the highest standards of compassionate quality care and early education for children ages birth through preschool.
Our curriculum utilizes a developmental readiness approach along with faith base lessons that are designed to offer a wide variety of developmental and instructional learning experiences, socially, spiritually and academically. We will work with the families, outside agencies & child development professions to provide the highest level of care and early education for each child.
We provide a loving & fun environment with established routines the children can cope with and understand. If a child is having difficulty in a particular area, staff will make every effort to address the needs of the child. We develop each child's self-confidence through a positive environment designed build a sense of competence and accomplishment. Your child will be excited to share what he/she has learned with you each day.
We believe that parents are the most important adults in a childs life, and we work to strengthen those relationships. We work together with parents to provide positive experiences for young children. We encourage parent feedback. We will care for and teach your child in accordance with the Christian principals of support for every child and family in our program.
Our staff is the heart and soul of our program. We strive to employ and retain the best in the field. Our well-trained staff is prepared to provide a daily schedule of learning activities designed to stimulate each child's growth at each age and stage of development. We support our teachers with all necessary training and encourage them to continue to grow professionally on a continual basis, benefiting themselves and the children.
When parents entrust us to be a part of their child's life, we are honored by the opportunity and responsibility. We appreciate and support the bond between child and family. We respect the dignity, worth, and uniqueness of each child. Our paramount responsibility and commitment is to provide your family.
- Provide a physically and emotionally safe and healthy environment for children
- Create an environment which promotes a Christ based foundation for children to develop self-confidence and a positive self-concept.
- Consider the overall development of the child, specifically their physical, cognitive, social and emotional development when planning the learning environment. Teaching staff assess childrens' progress through observation, collection of artifacts and information shared by families to plan for their future growth and development.
- Promote pro-social behavior, nonviolence and conflict resolution.
Working partnership with parents, communicating regularly to bring greater consistency between the family and center teaching staff.
Provide nutritious meals and snacks throughout the day.
- Provide services to families at a reasonable cost.
- Partner with outside agencies such as; Iowa State Extension, Department of Human Services, Warren County Health Department, Iowa Department of Education, Heartland Area Education, and the Norwalk Community School District.
Contact us TODAY to find out more about how Crossroads Kids can prepare your children for school — and life!